It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I can see us missing out on most of our targets due to the fact of the money involved, huge fees and players wage demands, rather that just wanting to play City.

for me, the two must purchases are a centre half and a central more defensive midfielder (the long term replacement for Ferna). Only if we were to lose Sane do I think we need another attacking option. We have Aguero(for the next two seasons) and Jesus , plus sterling, Bernardo KDB, Mahrez all as good attacking options and therefore any additions in that aspect of our game is more about planning for the future (nothing wrong with that)

However additions to centre half and central midfield are needed for next season.

The only way the dippers can challenge us is buying the referees and opposing goalkeepers again. Their midfield is beyond shit, Lallana will make a difference if they can keep him fit in terms of creativity and Kieta isn’t bad when he’s on form but they’ll come up against a lot more stationary buses next season I imagine and haven’t got the quality to break them down as frequently as us. Hence the 1 defeat all season and 2nd place.
It looks like they'll be spending big again but on that midfield this time. We shouldn't be standing still and letting our rivals over take us and if we dont sign anyone and refresh the team it will be very difficult to retain the title.

Lets keep Otamendi, promote Garcia to the first team, Fernandinho can cover in an emergency and then next season start to introduce Taylor Harwood-Bellis.
Keep Sane
Keep Gundogan and spend big on a DM
Keep Danilo and introduce Frimpong gradually
One signing is all we need
Net Spend Champions
That may be what happens. Though the keep Sane, Otamendi, Danilo and even Gundogan is down to the players more than the club.

We need a keeper who can play as a striker when needed. For example Pearce’s James.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.