Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine having the opportunity of a lifetime and needing time to “think it through.”

I hope either these reports are wrong or he gets his mind right and makes a decision.
It may be the "opportunity of a lifetime" for you, but he is Spanish, he may have reasonable doubts about moving to a different culture and language.
He is also playing for a top club in a great league and also a full Spanish International.

Very good piece, & makes some good points but also shows how people can interpret stats as they see fit.
True but the stats used here are very well chosen IMO and the same weighted model is used in all their player assesments. (I bookmarked the site immediately.)
I admit that I like the article more because it underlines most of my views. Including my view of Jorginho. People are like that.
That said... Stats can be very usefull for correcting (or underlining) subjective impressions.
People often have a compartmentalised way of looking at football.
Players can impact the defensive or offensive phase in many ways that are not that obvious. This can be readily seen here.

As far as Rodri is concerned, I would have expected his stat for bringing the ball out from the back to be quite a bit higher.
He plays for Simeone in a defensive minded team. That's very different from Pep when it comes to buildup, but I'm not sure that tells the whole story.

This will drag on for weeks. End of July maybe there will be a decision. Well certainly before around 10th of August.

This will drag on for weeks. End of July maybe there will be a decision. Well certainly before around 10th of August.
there's no way city will wait till a couple of weeks before the season starts for his decision, if he was to knock us back we would have no time to find a replacement city can't afford to fuck this one up this time around

Imagine having the opportunity of a lifetime and needing time to “think it through.”

I hope either these reports are wrong or he gets his mind right and makes a decision.

Let the kid have his holiday.

He's promised to make a decision in the coming days. I'm sure he's thinking about nothing else, but it's a big move and not to be taken lightly.

why do people bother linking twitter,weve just seen that cityxtra say he is closer to staying then the complete opposite, then some people class them as reports, i could go on twitter say whatever I want and it seems people will believe me if its what they want to hear.

Totally agree. Maybe there should be a thread for twitter stuff only. Spoils the transfer forum for me. I just have a quick look at the last couple of pages of any thread I'm interested in every couple of days. Its mainly because I don't want to read debate about bullshitters from twitter. Each to their own I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.