Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this deal has been done and dusted for months, there's nothing to be worried about.

Totally agree. Maybe there should be a thread for twitter stuff only. Spoils the transfer forum for me. I just have a quick look at the last couple of pages of any thread I'm interested in every couple of days. Its mainly because I don't want to read debate about bullshitters from twitter. Each to their own I suppose.

I agree,although i have posted links to twitter accounts that i consider legitimate and worth sharing....the majority of bollocks on there needn't find it's way on here,as it simply cheapens the gaff.

Have you heard something or just guessing ?
Sam Lee has said many times this deal is 'pretty much done'. And I haven't read any credible news suggesting Rodri is going to change his mind, just usual BS for clicks.

It's definitely not a 'Jorginho' situation, I think we can already count him as a City player.

Sam Lee has said many times this deal is 'pretty much done'. And I haven't read any credible news suggesting Rodri is going to change his mind, just usual BS for clicks.

It's definitely not a 'Jorginho' situation, I think we can already count him as a City player.

You are misinformed my friend. Sam Lee said that City still expect him to join but that he hasn't fully committed himself to a transfer yet. I.e, he hasn't made a decision yet. That's the only thing holding up the deal.

Hope you are right.

Sounds pretty promising to me.

Rodrigo Hernández , footballer of Atlético de Madrid , has spoken for Cuatro , to point out that what we had already explained to them in this newspaper, which is still thinking about what to do about its future.

"I asked the club for peace of mind, to give me space. It would be hypocritical to say that I can guarantee anything. The only thing I can say is that I have a contract with Atlético de Madrid, I have a clause, I have some conditions and today I am happy here. I can not say anything else because I do not know what's going to happen, "said Rodrigo in Deportes Cuatro .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.