João Félix

So are you saying you'd rather spend an extra 150 million?

i would personally yes. Would recoup money in no time through shirts and sponsors as he is 100% going to be a multi ballon d'or winner. 250 mill for a 5 year contract is 50 mill per year he is deffo worth that.

i would personally yes. Would recoup money in no time through shirts and sponsors as he is 100% going to be a multi ballon d'or winner. 250 mill for a 5 year contract is 50 mill per year he is deffo worth that.
Fair enough.

Do all you guys who are so sure we're not going to spend this much on a 19 year old think Txiki and co are just finding out how much the player would cost now? The fact that we're still in it, and haven't shot it down to Mullock or someone like that as we do, is pretty solid evidence that we definitely will spend that much money on the right player.

Please lets not become a "we'll make it up on shirt sales" sort of supporter base

Shirt money isn't worth a wank mate.
I thought shirt sales money goes mostly to the shirt manufaturer and we get the money we have agreed with the manufacturer. Might be wrong, but the whole agruement that we make it back on shirt sales i thought was a bit of a myth, it just gives us more bargaining power when negotiating a kit deal.

I thought shirt sales money goes mostly to the shirt manufaturer and we get the money we have agreed with the manufacturer. Might be wrong, but the whole agruement that we make it back on shirt sales i thought was a bit of a myth, it just gives us more bargaining power when negotiating a kit deal.

it is myth mate,yes,clubs get some money out of it,it isnt a lot though......i'd wager thatshirt sales have never paid for any transfer.

There is pure gambling and then there are calculated risks, I would hope the club are in the later category. It all boils down to trusting the team you have at the club to make the right decisions including Pep. I trust our management and club. If they say not happening good enough for me.

yep we are all behind pep and the owners, but realty is fans can not control who we sign or sell and like it or not we have to be happy with what as happened in the 3 seasons under pep, so if he say's yes or not to a new signing at £100 million am happy to go with that, it sounds a lot of money but the transfer market is not ours to control when buying and clubs know when city come knocking they can add £20/£30 million because of our owners wealth

city have walked away before when being played in the transfer market, and agents with bad friendships with our owners and links to bad signings are never going to happen again and city are better in dealing with the middle man and scouts are doing there jobs, so the gamble will be only small one and the knowledge built up him is clear and not just youtube clips made to look world class

Who the fuck are going to buy our hideous kits?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.