Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Delph and Otamendi are out the door then we need a new centre back, preferably someone good in the air who is comfortable on the ball and we have space for a home grown player in the squad. Maguire ticks all those boxes. If he joins it would allow us space for Rodri to join without moving anyone on.

If Delph and Otamendi are out the door then we need a new centre back, preferably someone good in the air who is comfortable on the ball and we have space for a home grown player in the squad. Maguire ticks all those boxes. If he joins it would allow us space for Rodri to join without moving anyone on.
Agreed on that, but 75m would be far too much wouldn't really want to pay anything more than 50m even in this market

If this is all true, Txiki and Ferran must despise Raiola.

We could have De Ligt for that money.

Will make Van Dijk look like an absolute bargain.

If this is all true, Txiki and Ferran must despise Raiola.

We could have De Ligt for that money.

Will make Van Dijk look like an absolute bargain.

Or we belong he’s off to Barca and everything else is pantomime to get Mino a few extra quid.

I have never rated him as highly as our cbs, but he showed enough v us, that he could learn to play our system & he offers a lot of potential threat at set pieces, with which, if we had cashed in like Liverpool did, would have seen us win the title weeks earlier.

I have never rated him as highly as our cbs, but he showed enough v us, that he could learn to play our system & he offers a lot of potential threat at set pieces, with which, if we had cashed in like Liverpool did, would have seen us win the title weeks earlier.

Liverpool had a phenomenal season with set pieces. It made a huge difference to their season. Ofc the top of my head I can think of huge goals they scored against Spurs and Barca from set pieces. After last season when scored more and conceded less we were worse this season. We don’t have a tall side but we were still poorer than we should have been. Maguire would certainly help with that.

Liverpool had a phenomenal season with set pieces. It made a huge difference to their season. Ofc the top of my head I can think of huge goals they scored against Spurs and Barca from set pieces. After last season when scored more and conceded less we were worse this season. We don’t have a tall side but we were still poorer than we should have been. Maguire would certainly help with that.

In the end, we killed their PL season off with a set piece header & it was nice imo to get a goal for very little after all the bus parking we had to deal with for months.

I'm up for it, he's a good player and can only get better under Pep.

If Pep wants him after the last two seasons he's given us, who are we to doubt him?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.