It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Are we (if we ever were) no longer interested in Ndombele?

It was my understanding that both he and Aouar (?) were both on our radar after impressing in Lyon’s CL games against us.

Are we (if we ever were) no longer interested in Ndombele?

It was my understanding that both he and Aouar (?) were both on our radar after impressing in Lyon’s CL games against us.
Sounds like Ndombele is an option if Rodri wants to stay/can`t make a decision soon. Ndombele would be my ultimate dream signing, but if Pep wants Rodri then he`s probably the best solution

Think you missed the part where he went to Southampton first. Obviously good players will be there but there's a reason players don't move to top clubs directly from the Scottish league.
I missed nothing. Everyone has to start somewhere. If you don't rate him that's fine.

Fwiw, Van Dijk was at Southampton, 15-18. His first two years they finished 6th and 8th respectively and qualified for the Europa League. A lot of teams in the Premier League would like that. When VVD went to Soton they weren't chumps. We're they great? No. But they were good/very good.

For me i would sell sane for 90m as I don’t think he wants to commit and then add delph mangala Danilo and otamendi

I would look to buy maguire chillwell Rodri and wan bassaka
Defence sorted for years
Then if we get de bruyne fit we’re good to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.