It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I don't get a vote of course but maybe our resident crock/Instagram star could move on.
giphy.gif

For me i would sell sane for 90m as I don’t think he wants to commit and then add delph mangala Danilo and otamendi

I would look to buy maguire chillwell Rodri and wan bassaka
Defence sorted for years
Then if we get de bruyne fit we’re good to go
So we lose Kompany sane and otta in exchange for Maguire chilwell?? Wow

I don't know how any City fan can actually think selling Walker would ever be on the cards? Let alone for £20m FFS.

Pep loves Walker so much that when he was going through big personal problems and his form tanked, and a fit and in form Danilo should have been playing, Pep was still soldiering on with Walker keeping faith and waiting for his form to turn around, which it did massively in the run in when he was excellent.

You don't go from that kind of backing, 89 starts in 2 seasons to selling someone. You don't leave your very good £27m international RB on the bench if the person starting is frustrating you to the point you want them gone.
I see what you’re saying re Pep playing him but Walker is not very good in “my opinion” at least and I’m genuinely surprised if Pep doesn’t see the same but had no choice last season but to keep playing him for whatever reason (game v Holland as one more example of his limitations). I hope he’s replaced sooner rather than later. Until we get rid of our weakest links we can’t progress even further than how far we’ve come... imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.