United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just shows how much and how often the rags overhype their academy players just as they do with their record signings.

Their academy is a shambles and their under 23 team that was relegated 12 months ago struggled all season in the 2nd division. A rag of my acquaintance told me a few months ago that this was because their under 23 team was filled with 17 year olds. I checked their previous game when they were battered 5-1 by Villa. They didn't have a single 17 year old in the squad. Villa, on the other hand, had four 17 year olds and a 16 year old in their starting line up. It's true what they say. Give a rag a fact and he'll respond with a lie.

They never let the truth get in the way of a good excuse.

It just shows how much and how often the rags overhype their academy players just as they do with their record signings.

Their academy is a shambles and their under 23 team that was relegated 12 months ago struggled all season in the 2nd division. A rag of my acquaintance told me a few months ago that this was because their under 23 team was filled with 17 year olds. I checked their previous game when they were battered 5-1 by Villa. They didn't have a single 17 year old in the squad. Villa, on the other hand, had four 17 year olds and a 16 year old in their starting line up. It's true what they say. Give a rag a fact and he'll respond with a lie.

united academy is a shamble and they are light years behind the rest and am not talking about the big 3 or 4 in manchester city chelsea liverpool arsenal ?? that's even not a option for the united academy, manchester city push a couple of their youth teams up a level and still won things ?? and the fruit of a lot of hard work is starting to pay off in phil foden and a couple more ready to break into the first team squad

the united way is dated and the big clubs in england and football are on another level to what manchester united are running with, and for a so called giant of the game and all the titles and silverware they won over the last 26 years the club is in a right mess right now, and the debt they say is covered but grows and grows ?? and £500million is not going to magically disappear any day soon hahahah even if they sell up the new owners will have to take that debt on or take it of the asking price and hang it back on to the club value

forget the new beginning and a fresh idea of buying up the youth and up and coming talent from the championship is a system united are now doing or happy with ?? the marque signings the fans want will be the killer for OGS, and if they don't get off to a good start united could be in trouble and am talking (big trouble) we seen it when the players down tools with the leader of the pack pogba calling the shots and the run in under OGS you can not mend them over a summer

and if your signings are from the championship ?? a puzzle will form very quickly and people will be asking what the hell is going on ????? its lovely being a blue and how happy we are watching united do the unthinkable, and we dare to dream of winning silverware when the new owners come in BUT THE BIGGEST DREAM OF ALL WAS IF UNITED COULD CRUMBLE and with all the money we have ?? it could never buy that the biggest wish of all ?? united could end up in the championship now that would be SPECIAL

united academy is a shamble and they are light years behind the rest and am not talking about the big 3 or 4 in manchester city chelsea liverpool arsenal ?? that's even not a option for the united academy, manchester city push a couple of their youth teams up a level and still won things ?? and the fruit of a lot of hard work is starting to pay off in phil foden and a couple more ready to break into the first team squad

the united way is dated and the big clubs in england and football are on another level to what manchester united are running with, and for a so called giant of the game and all the titles and silverware they won over the last 26 years the club is in a right mess right now, and the debt they say is covered but grows and grows ?? and £500million is not going to magically disappear any day soon hahahah even if they sell up the new owners will have to take that debt on or take it of the asking price and hang it back on to the club value

forget the new beginning and a fresh idea of buying up the youth and up and coming talent from the championship is a system united are now doing or happy with ?? the marque signings the fans want will be the killer for OGS, and if they don't get off to a good start united could be in trouble and am talking (big trouble) we seen it when the players down tools with the leader of the pack pogba calling the shots and the run in under OGS you can not mend them over a summer

and if your signings are from the championship ?? a puzzle will form very quickly and people will be asking what the hell is going on ????? its lovely being a blue and how happy we are watching united do the unthinkable, and we dare to dream of winning silverware when the new owners come in BUT THE BIGGEST DREAM OF ALL WAS IF UNITED COULD CRUMBLE and with all the money we have ?? it could never buy that the biggest wish of all ?? united could end up in the championship now that would be SPECIAL

As far as I am concerned, anything that happens to the rags is a very poor second to what Manchester City do.

And that includes them getting relegated. Yes, it would be hilarious as fuck, but nowhere near as enjoyable as the only team in Manchester sweeping up trophies left, right and centre.

They can go fuck themselves for all I care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.