Rodrigo Hernandez - Atletico confirm deal - p192

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly-chuffed he played the Spurs game but no way could he have started regularly-in a couple of years lets hope he can-no immediate rush.[/QU
apologies off topic-think Rodri would do a job for us!

I wondered if we’d go for Aouar - on the basis we went for Fernandes - and that seemed to fall through so maybe we want a couple of midfielders.
I've thought about that too. He can fill in as a 6 but much more as an 8 alongside KDB. If we then have a Bernardo on the right along with a marauding full back, we would be so lethal.

Rodri is coming

It’s unlikely these loans have anything to do with transfers. I do this kind of thing for a living and this is a very common type of transaction for businesses with large, but irregular cash flows. Think of it as if instead of getting your paycheck twice a month you got it once a year. That’d be really inconvenient for you because you have to pay stuff like rent and groceries much more often than that. If you had that arrangement with your employer, like City does with television money, it would be worth paying someone a small amount of the future income to get the money now. It’s exactly the same thing and nothing about it really indicates that something is about to happen as result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.