It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

He's both overhyped and extremely good. He obviously should not win the ballon d'or but people strenuously arguing that he wouldn't be very good in our side, that he isn't very good at all, or that he's aided by Liverpool playing with "three defensive mids" like they're Burnley or something (they do not/are not), is pretty embarrassing.
Most of it factually true

The source is hardly reliable

[@TEAMtalk] Manchester City have identified £30 million-valued Cruzeiro defender Murilo as a possible replacement for Vincent Kompany. Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid and AS Monaco are also impressed by the 22-year-old, however City are believed to be at the front of the queue.

Checked transfermarkt, and he only has 36 apps for Cruzeiro. At 22, I would say that’s pretty bad, considering a couple big clubs are interested apprently. 30m sounds like a lot for him

Checked transfermarkt, and he only has 36 apps for Cruzeiro. At 22, I would say that’s pretty bad, considering a couple big clubs are interested apprently. 30m sounds like a lot for him
Yeah, most probably just another fake rumour.

Yeah, most probably just another fake rumour.
Hopefully it is. I’ve seen a couple vids of Saliba (the french 18yo CB) and I really like the look of him. Saint Etienne wants 25m for him, which seems like a very good fee for one of the most promising young french players

In hindsight it's always obvious. Of course it ignores the fact that there are probably ten or twenty guys every single summer who if things break right for them also have the potential to be great. Just from that Celtic team alone people on here will tell you Denayer was just as good. You can't sign all the prospects, and the fact that Southampton got him should tell you it wasn't nearly as obvious as you're making it out.
TBH, VVD was different to your average one season prospect. He'd done it for 3-4 seasons consistently & hardly put a foot wrong.

Even back then, £8m was enough to take a risk. I was one of those balling out for us to do so, but alas it never happened & the rest was history.

TBH, VVD was different to your average one season prospect. He'd done it for 3-4 seasons consistently & hardly put a foot wrong.

Even back then, £8m was enough to take a risk. I was one of those balling out for us to do so, but alas it never happened & the rest was history.
Would be nice if we took a risk on occasion wouldn't? I understand it isn't our way at this time but a risk here and there where we might be able to take it if doesn't pan out could pay big dividends maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.