Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

I think it's simply a website and isn't covered by IPSO.

"The Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO) is the independent regulator for the newspaper and magazine industry in the UK. We hold newspapers and magazines to account for their actions, protect individual rights, uphold high standards of journalism and help to maintain freedom of expression for the press."

I think he also works for the Mail on Sunday so perhaps that will give scope to go after him?

I think he also works for the Mail on Sunday so perhaps that will give scope to go after him?

Good thought. I doubt that it's enough to chase anything on twitter through them though.

Looking further, IPSO also covers 1100 online sites (as of 2017), but I suspect they are the online versions of the print media.

This whole Rabin saga has been strange. He was a calculated hero speaking up for city and had the journalists on the ropes but then last week he started quoting things from Wikipedia which as we all know isn’t a reliable source. Then all this nonsense. So the questions I have why would Rabin bring this whole thing up if he wasn’t telling the truth? Why would the bloke from mancityfantv try to discredit a respected city fan? Why would either need to lie and bring the situation to the public?

The only thing I can think of is some kind of publicity stunt. Either way the credibility and reputations of both (however big or small they were) have been damaged.

This whole Rabin saga has been strange. He was a calculated hero speaking up for city and had the journalists on the ropes but then last week he started quoting things from Wikipedia which as we all know isn’t a reliable source. Then all this nonsense. So the questions I have why would Rabin bring this whole thing up if he wasn’t telling the truth? Why would the bloke from mancityfantv try to discredit a respected city fan? Why would either need to lie and bring the situation to the public?

The only thing I can think of is some kind of publicity stunt. Either way the credibility and reputations of both (however big or small they were) have been damaged.

I get what your saying, how can someone be so slick to an amateur in 2 days, from the UAE secret service to this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.