We are not having much of a summer are we?

Have just lit a fire .
13fc1e01c91a35705b197c2b52005ab4.jpg
Looks like you’d find Freddie Krueger’s glove in that thing.

Floods in 2007, 2012, 2015. Getting more frequent. Extremes of weather one of the predicted features of anthropogenic- induced climate change.

Plus some extreme droughts and heatwaves . 1989, 1996, 2003, etc.

Nothing really new in a cold miserable June in North Britain, too many times sat in the pissing rain at Old Trafford Lancs CCC waiting for the clouds to piss off and teeth to stop chattering.

Add in the unpredictability of the Polar Front Jet Stream and the temp / rainfall graph goes up and down in extremes.

No word of a lie - I had to be at Wythenshawe hospital today and as I had business in city centre I used the metrolink. I was waiting on cornbrook in my rather expensive high quality down jacket at 1pm and it felt like February- cold, wet, grey- fucking miserable. I’m pushed off tbh- cheated out of a summer.

No word of a lie - I had to be at Wythenshawe hospital today and as I had business in city centre I used the metrolink. I was waiting on cornbrook in my rather expensive high quality down jacket at 1pm and it felt like February- cold, wet, grey- fucking miserable. I’m pushed off tbh- cheated out of a summer.
Sorry Brooklands but I always say it as I see it pal .... You're just pretentious 'look at me' attention seeking ''rather expensive high quality down jacket at 1pm'' type **** matey bollocks; )

Outside my window the branches of my trees in my garden are getting blown about like straw. It’s freezing and rain is on the cards.

I will have to curtail my sunbathing to no more than an hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.