We are not having much of a summer are we?

Going to be a cool and wet Summer.

It was El Niño this Winter and it caused some odd weather patterns across the planet.

There were two huge tropical cyclones in the Spring in Mozambique that have pushed these cool and wet weather fronts North into Europe for the Summer.

It was El Niño this Winter and it caused some odd weather patterns across the planet.

There were two huge tropical cyclones in the Spring in Mozambique that have pushed these cool and wet weather fronts North into Europe for the Summer.
A little depressing, if correct (no reason to believe it’s not).

I loved last summer. I kidded myself into believing it was the first of many, based on nothing in particular other than a wholly misconceived hunch.

A little depressing, if correct (no reason to believe it’s not).

I loved last summer. I kidded myself into believing it was the first of many, based on nothing in particular other than a wholly misconceived hunch.
Like Vincent Kompany once said; “when you win the league you think you’re going to win it every year, then when you don’t win it you think you’ll never win it again”

We had storms when uk basking in sunshine during Easter so certainly different.
Weather now settled down to usual sunny but sometimes windy 30+ so perhaps uk will settle back to your normal summer weather shortly?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.