We are not having much of a summer are we?

Stll pissing down in Yerkshire and all Pennine areas. Rivers Wharfe, Calder and Ribble at very high levels. York partially flooded. No diasters yet but Hebden Bridge looks to be in danger yet again if more rain falls.

Being Scottish I am well versed in shit summers. A fucking expert, but I don’t let it get me down. It’s the weather. Pointless.

Stll pissing down in Yerkshire and all Pennine areas. Rivers Wharfe, Calder and Ribble at very high levels. York partially flooded. No diasters yet but Hebden Bridge looks to be in danger yet again if more rain falls.
Forecast looks like more of the same for the next 10 days, bag of shite.

Being Scottish I am well versed in shit summers. A fucking expert, but I don’t let it get me down. It’s the weather. Pointless.
It gets me down MP. I got some bbq coal out of my shed earlier and left the bag outside for about an hour. Went back in the garden and the bag was fuckin' pissed wet through. Just eaten the barbi meat from under the grill. I hate this shit weather: (

I’m no conspiracist BUT if you look ever single year without fail two things will happen.

1) you’ll get headlines in all the nationals in about March -May telling us that “Britain set to bask in 3 month heatwave” etc etc

2) in around October we’ll get “Britain set to be hit by arctic blast / coldest winter on record.

What’s behind these headlines? I’m only thinking it could be to stimulate the economy in some way?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9106645/britain-hot-summer-three-months/

Fucking liars!

I’m no conspiracist BUT if you look ever single year without fail two things will happen.

1) you’ll get headlines in all the nationals in about March -May telling us that “Britain set to bask in 3 month heatwave” etc etc

2) in around October we’ll get “Britain set to be hit by arctic blast / coldest winter on record.

What’s behind these headlines? I’m only thinking it could be to stimulate the economy in some way?

Fucking liars!
A bit like bigging up Liverpool, it sells their product.

Fucking liars!

Correct. Not sure if there’s any motive behind them but the long range forecasts are complete bollox.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.