Google assistant

Your google account must have you registered as knob cheese then.

Or it is just a good read of charactor

I've already booked an appointment, reluctantly I must add. It's not so much having an STD I'd be embarrassed about. I'm not gonna feel too comfortable if a doctor or a nurse starts grimacing and holding their nose if it smells.
It's when they stick the umbrella up your jap that should worry you more,pic's are not required,unless @jimharri wants them

Knob aids,you got to close to helmet
I wonder what happened to helmet ?
It's when they stick the umbrella up your jap that should worry you more,pic's are not required,unless @jimharri wants them
An umbrella up my japs eye? It's not a cocktail sausage ya know. I can already imagine the pain nurse Kaz: /

I've already booked an appointment, reluctantly I must add. It's not so much having an STD I'd be embarrassed about. I'm not gonna feel too comfortable if a doctor or a nurse starts grimacing and holding their nose if it smells.
Just take a pack of Dairylea with you. If they grimace, blame it on the triangles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.