Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't someone here mention that he has only played there once at Juve according to transfermarkt?
This right backs can cover as left back has been proven bollocks,danny is a terrible left back but we read he can cover in that postion,oranges and apples

Like I said already, we didn't do it often. For the most part they both played as Fullbacks. The games where this was done we're few and blatantly obvious. It wasn't the norm.

Whether Gundogan or Walker discussed this particular tactic is not dispositive. Unless you have proof of them saying this was our tactic in most games or often.

Asf forJoao, he'll fit in well. And the quietness regarding news of him suggests to me work is going on.behind the scenes.

Gundogan says in the video, "We always want to play in this position with a 3 and then a 2 at the back".

So yeah, we always play with a 3 at the back. Like the man said, and like you can see by watching any of our games.

Gundogan says in the video, "We always want to play in this position with a 3 and then a 2 at the back".

So yeah, we always play with a 3 at the back. Like the man said, and like you can see by watching any of our games.

Yes it's 5 attacking and 5 defending. This video shows how.

So you could deploy Cancelo to do the same thing as Zinch does but on the right, providing you have cover behind.

Yes it's 5 attacking and 5 defending. This video shows how.

So you could deploy Cancelo to do the same thing as Zinch does but on the right, providing you have cover behind.

With Cancelo you can do a few things. I think the most common would be KDB dropping deeper and Bernardo coming inside to free up space on the right for Cancelo, so the 3 would be Zinchenko-Laporte-Stones with a 2 of Fernandinho KDB ahead of them. Fern could also drop back and Zinch could go next to KDB.

The really interesting thing would be what we do if Mendy and Cancelo played together as very attacking fullbacks.

Oh?

Yes as in 3 at the back with 2 sitting infront...
I see. So when he said 'back' he really meant 'front'. Certainly couldn't be that you misinterpreted his statement.

As that statement to me sounds like:

We like to play in this position with a 3:
.Zinchencko....... Gundogan........Walker

then a 2 at the back:
.......... Laporte.......... Kompany

Is it possible he misspoke? Sure. Is it more likely that you misunderstood? Well, I'll let you be the judge of that.

I see. So when he said 'back' he really meant 'front'. Certainly couldn't be that you misinterpreted his statement.

As that statement to me sounds like:

We like to play in this position with a 3:
.Zinchencko....... Gundogan........Walker

then a 2 at the back:
.......... Laporte.......... Kompany

Is it possible he misspoke? Sure. Is it more likely that you misunderstood? Well, I'll let you be the judge of that.

No dax, it's not possible because hes got a ficking big screen in front of him and he drags the players around so its 3 at the back with 2 in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.