What age do you want to live to ?

I fear dementia/senility so let death take me quickly and in my sleep before they happen. If I get to 75 that will do me.

I don't think i'll last much longer,nearly 60 and been ill since i was in my late 20's,it doesn't worry me,i just hate missing out of things

Diagnosed with cancer of the brain at 43. Non smoker fitness healthy , non druggy. Moderate alcohol. Great job.

Told no treatment or no response to treatment dead in 1 year, good result 10 or 20 years

After treatment fought to get back to work but cant do it now so give it up at 47. I am defying medical science every day as far as I am concerned. If I live to 65 will be delighted .

Live every day like it’s your last and I thought cancer happened to other people not me.
good luck mate. I'm raising a glass to your 65th and beyond.

When I was a younger man my response to this question would have unhesitatingly been 'forever' or as long as I can. Now I think it is so long as I have mobility in advanced old age or as best as I can make it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.