It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Don't we have Philippe Sandler who is 22 and if he is going to make it with us needs game time this season so we have Stones Laporte Otemendi Sandler and garicia plus walker and fernandino could fill in.
I'd say sandler is probably in front of Garcia due to more experience having played the likes of Ajax and PSV and was said to be one of the young stand out defenders in that league

I'd say sandler is probably in front of Garcia due to more experience having played the likes of Ajax and PSV and was said to be one of the young stand out defenders in that league
the only thing Garcia has though is Sandler would take a non homegrown place so might need a loan to get game time.

Liverpool win the CL and lost 1 league game with Matip playing 31 games, Lovren 18 and a 21 year old 25, so I’m not sure it’s that desperate if we don’t get a CB.
IF they think Garcia will be up to it in a season or two, why buy a ‘blocker’ and possibly lose him?
A DM is all we need as Fern isn’t getting any younger but he could well play CH, like Mascerano did at Barca.
Liverpool did not win the treble and play the amount of games we played. Further City seem to be looking for something similar to Komps which is more than a blocker.

I agree Fern can drop back their but I think this will be for specific games or in emergency. I don't see him in their against Spurs, Chelsea or the likes of Burnley.

I appreciate Wimbledon hasn’t started yet, and Madrid have bought ever player, but I’m sure Khaldoon Said in his interview that we were close to singing players. Hmmm.

I appreciate Wimbledon hasn’t started yet, and Madrid have bought ever player, but I’m sure Khaldoon Said in his interview that we were close to singing players. Hmmm.
Not from my memory , thought he said targets were identified and some groundwork done, thats not the same, especially as most of those targets will be contingency plans if players leave, ie Sane, Otamendi, Danilo. So until those players decide the only target to move on is Rodri, which seems done except for the players final decision.

I think highly of Garcia but like Foden last season his games will need to be managed carefully. I'm a big Otto fan too but he is prone to dips in form and if you watched him last night against Columbia, you will know what I mean.
I think hes criminally underrated though and does not get enough credit for his contribution to are success. Be sorry to see him go.

Peps a genius because contrary to what I've said earlier Pep managed Komps season well. He brought him in every 4 or 5 games to keep him fresh knowing he would be able to rely upon him when the big games came around and or for the run in.

Picture the same scenario this season with both Stones and Otto showing patchy form or unfancied. I don't think we can expect a 19/old kid ( except de ligt) to guide the team with Laporte through those big tense horribly nervous games at the end of the season.
I ain't got a clue what City are after but I'm certain that an experienced, aggressive, imposing CB, with good distribution form part of the package.
Fern can fill in no problem being the complete player for me, but to continue to get the best from him I expect his workload to begin to be managed carefully this season. Hence fingers crossed for Rodri.
Fucking “our” you ****, not are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.