It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

Fucking “our” you ****, not are.
I have not got the foggiest why my crap grammar would get you so worked up and abusive on a Sunday morning, are you an ex Headteacher or something. If you think my texting is bad you want to see my handwriting. Surely you can wait till Monday, call the weekend or at least Sunday a rest day, or better still just keep it footy rellattedd.

I have not got the foggiest why my crap grammar would get you so worked up and abusive on a Sunday morning, are you an ex Headteacher or something. If you think my texting is bad you want to see my handwriting. Surely you can wait till Monday, call the weekend or at least Sunday a rest day, or better still just keep it footy rellattedd.
Grammer Pilice! To Project and Swerve.

You alright are kid ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.