Headphones/earphones

3s seem to have better reviews than the 2s in that regard - just ordered the 3s in silver. Will let you know how they work out or if they go back to the store
I have the silvers as well although they're a bit more cream colour tbh. Good luck, make sure you use their app as it does some things where it adjusts the noise cancelling dependent on outside noise and what you're doing, really clever.

I’ve got three sets at the moment.

Method Wireless. These have a plastic band around the neck, with earbuds attached on a thin cable. The band houses the controls, and means you can’t lose them if one of the earbuds falls out. They weren’t that expensive, and I like them. Sound seems OK. The buds need a bit of manipulation before they feel secure.

Jaybird X4. These are described as sport and running earbuds, sweatproof and waterproof. There were over £100, so quite expensive. I didn’t find them particularly easy to fit, and they feel as though they are about to fall out. Sound is OK though.

AfterShokz Trekz Titanium. I got these recently from Costco for around £44. These are my favourite at the moment. They are billed as bone conduction wireless headphones, ideal for running. They sit behind the ear, so you can hear all the external road noise at the same time as the headphones. The headphones give surprisingly good quality sound, and it is easy to block out external noise, but easy to hear it at the same time, if you need it. (E.g. if someone is talking to you). The band they are connected to sits behind the head, not a particularly close fit. You couldn’t comfortably put your head against a rest, or a pillow with these on. They connect to your Bluetooth device very quickly and easily. I don't know if the sound can be heard by others nearby though. I'll check this with my son at some point.

I have these for out and about.... Etymotic Research HF2 .... Wet the earpiece and push it into your ear ... pull it back slightly to create a seal and you'll totally exclude outside noise .... amazing piece of kit... incredible sound as long as you keep the filters fresh

https://www.etymotic.com/consumer/earphones.html

For home relaxation I have these .... again incredible sound and brilliant simple bluetooth connection and the ability to adjust the depth of sound through the B&O app

https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/headphones/beoplay-h8i?variant=beoplay-h8i-pink

Never tried them but they look a bit strange and seem to be completely over priced like a lot of Apple's stuff.

I do a lot of running so for me they’ve been great. That said my brother bought a pair and they simply don’t fit his ears so he’s not a fan either. Personally I love mine but I’m not a big audio person who notices sound quality etc.

I have a bit of an obsession with headphones & earphones. I can't help myself from buying them, it started off with looking for the cheapest earphones i could find with the best sound, but i've also dipped into some slightly more expensive ones. I have managed to stop myself from spending ridiculous money which would get me killed by the missus, but its still not healthy.

Up until now i have:

-KZ ATE earphones
-Soundmagic E10 earphones
-Plantronics backbeat wireless headphones
-RHA MA650s earphones
-Sennheiser HD595 headphones
-Sony WH-1000mx3 wireless headphones
-Koss Porta Pro headphones
-Hobest wireless earbuds

I've probably missed out a few there but these have been bought over a 3 year period. Anyone else and any suggestions for good sounding cheap(ish) ones?

I'm in the market for some new running earbuds. They must:

* have excellent sound quality;
* have a long-lasting battery;
* have a portable charging case;
* stay in your ears;
* be true wireless.

I currently have the Jabra Elite Sport 65t which I've been using for 15 months. They are showing occasional signs of coming to the end of their life following very high usage. They are excellent in all of the areas I mentioned above. I'll probably just buy another pair but would be interested to hear if there's another product out there that gives them a run for their money.

I listen to lots of music and like it to sound just how I want so....

Sennheiser HD595 - had these for years; great for what they cost but the HD600 were on a different planet
Sennheiser HD600 - love these to bits - the best cans I've ever owned but open backed so useless when sound leakage is a problem
AKG K550 mk3 - closed back so no sound leakage
Superlux HD668Bs - Brilliant vfm but can become very uncomfortable on the top of my head when listening for a long time.
Soundmagic E50 - for out and about
Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Wireless M2 IEBT - for out and about bluetooth.

That should be enough to be going on with.

I'm in the market for some new running earbuds. They must:

* have excellent sound quality;
* have a long-lasting battery;
* have a portable charging case;
* stay in your ears;
* be true wireless.

I currently have the Jabra Elite Sport 65t which I've been using for 15 months. They are showing occasional signs of coming to the end of their life following very high usage. They are excellent in all of the areas I mentioned above. I'll probably just buy another pair but would be interested to hear if there's another product out there that gives them a run for their money.
I'd say those 65t's are the best for what you want tbh.

I listen to lots of music and like it to sound just how I want so....

Sennheiser HD595 - had these for years; great for what they cost but the HD600 were on a different planet
Sennheiser HD600 - love these to bits - the best cans I've ever owned but open backed so useless when sound leakage is a problem
AKG K550 mk3 - closed back so no sound leakage
Superlux HD668Bs - Brilliant vfm but can become very uncomfortable on the top of my head when listening for a long time.
Soundmagic E50 - for out and about
Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Wireless M2 IEBT - for out and about bluetooth.

That should be enough to be going on with.
I have a pair of 595's but they don't get much use nowadays as they leak so much sound and are sat in a box underneath my desk at the office. The e50's seem quite similar to the e10's, wonder if there is much different in sound?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.