Platini Arrested

So your argument against justice now, is ?
NK would you be so against Qatar and WC if Abu Dhabi had it?
The application for the WC was originally GCC countries including our AD however FIFA said no it had to be 1 country and Qatar made the bid. It is one of the reasons muted behind the blockade

NK would you be so against Qatar and WC if Abu Dhabi had it?
The application for the WC was originally GCC countries including our AD however FIFA said no it had to be 1 country and Qatar made the bid. It is one of the reasons muted behind the blockade

Yes.

It's fucking riduculous.

And the point is, if Abu Dhabi had it, then it would be because they paid Platini & Blatter for it, so the middle of my fucking season, which I pay for, is going to be ruined, for shitty fucking international football & bent ****s.

Yes.

It's fucking riduculous.

And the point is, if Abu Dhabi had it, then it would be because they paid Platini & Blatter for it, so the middle of my fucking season, which I pay for, is going to be ruined, for shitty fucking international football & bent ****s.
Calm down NK.
What I would like to know was whether free sunscreen and a large hat would have enabled a summer WC festival. That we’ll never know.
Chill

Calm down NK.
What I would like to know was whether free sunshine and a large hat would have enabled a summer WC festival. That we’ll never know.
Chill

I'm totally chilled, currently enjoying an outdoor glass of souvignon blanc.

I won't however be chilled, if those bent wankers are allowed to ruin my football season, & neither will a few billion others.

I'm totally chilled, currently enjoying an outdoor glass of souvignon blanc.

I won't however be chilled, if those bent wankers are allowed to ruin my football season, & neither will a few billion others.

Is that different to an indoor glass?

You read the news? The USA currently dislike Iran and Qatar and are in support of SA, UAE, SA all upset with Qatar/Iran too.

Anyway the original qyestion I was answering was if Platini had helped USA to secure the WC none of this would be happening. I think that's true tbh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Udeid_Air_Base

Trust me, the yanks are not even the slightest bit concerned about anything Qatar are doing so long as they can have lots of fast pointy things within range of the Iranians. Its also a crucial hub for all operations in the region and the fact that CENTCOM has a major HQ presence there is nothing to be sniffed at. Sure they support the Saudi's but the drawdown of US forces there (and increase directly in Qatar) should tell you just about all you need to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.