Platini Arrested

Poor old Platini bemoaning how he has done nothing wrong yet the investigations and digging carries on.............

Karma is a fucker isn't it old bean.

Poor old Platini bemoaning how he has done nothing wrong yet the investigations and digging carries on.............

Karma is a fucker isn't it old bean.
Even though Platini has not been involved for some years there will be hopefully a lot more shit he can shed light on if he has to plea bargain. Chuck Blazer sang like a canary when he was caught out. Jack Warner and Mohammed Bin Hammam had a trail of corruption that wasn’t too difficult to find but Blatter and Platini have seemingly been far less transparent up to now. Let’s hope UEFA issues are included in the investigations not just FIFA.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Winter Olympics to be held in Qatar.
Are you sure not summer Olympic moved to winter? I hadn’t heard that. I believe world athletics later in the year, with accusations of a bung for that too. Ah well

Even though Platini has not been involved for some years there will be hopefully a lot more shit he can shed light on if he has to plea bargain. Chuck Blazer sang like a canary when he was caught out. Jack Warner and Mohammed Bin Hammam had a trail of corruption that wasn’t too difficult to find but Blatter and Platini have seemingly been far less transparent up to now. Let’s hope UEFA issues are included in the investigations not just FIFA.

Watch the video on the Platini arrested thread mate.

Dynamite.

Watch the video on the Platini arrested thread mate.

Dynamite.
Watched it just now, reaffirms how corrupt the bidding and subsequent awarding of the 2022 World Cup was. FIFA needs dismantling pronto, if possible the WC should be cancelled in Qatar and held elsewhere. It’s as bent and corrupt as it could be, others have said there’s always been an element of bribery but I doubt on this scale, even the President of France had an influence, incredible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.