Matthijs de Ligt

But you agree the French league is shite yeah?
Nope. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've managed to lose to a French team not named PSG 2 seasons in a row, yes? Okay.

This year PSG 19 points ahead of 3rd, City 26 points ahead of 3rd place

Last season PSG 15 points ahead of 3rd place, City 23 points ahead of 3rd place.

In those 2 years PSG 184 points, City 198 points.

Like I said, the presence or absence of competition is relative. Is it as good as the Prem, no. Is it a shit league? No.

Which was my point with @Dax777, imho if he goes to PSG he's gone purely for financial rather than footballing reasons.
I never disagreed that he was going for money.Matter of fact I believe I was the first to make that point. But the leagues are only marginally better than each other. And you compared it to Celtic and Rangers, not Bayern and Juventuss. Had you done that I wouldn't have responded

Nope. Correct me if I'm wrong, but we've managed to lose to a French team not named PSG 2 seasons in a row, yes? Okay.

This year PSG 19 points ahead of 3rd, City 26 points ahead of 3rd place

Last season PSG 15 points ahead of 3rd place, City 23 points ahead of 3rd place.

In those 2 years PSG 184 points, City 198 points.

Like I said, the presence or absence of competition is relative. Is it as good as the Prem, no. Is it a shit league? No.
fmPHOGo.gif

Easy tiger, it's too late for all those figures.
Psg are a great team in a shit league.

This guy has just got to be our main CB target... We'll dominate if we bring someone of this calibre in at the back. Rodri, De Ligt, Angelino and Cancelo... what a transfer window that would be. I don't think we'd need anyone else!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.