Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the replies on this! Insane, no other set of fans acts like this, swarming over a club's tweet. Cults.

The worst losers in football are also the very worst winners in football, Liverpool FC in a nutshell.

I love how triggered they get over "never won the PL". It's always "we've won 18 la, football didn't start in the 90s... it's the same thing" first off it isn't the same thing because the Premier League is in essence a breakaway league formed out of greed(changed English football forever), secondly we remind people football didn't start in the 90s all the time but they ignore that when it suits them.

Thank fuck we retained it.

The worst losers in football are also the very worst winners in football, Liverpool FC in a nutshell.

I love how triggered they get over "never won the PL". It's always "we've won 18 la, football didn't start in the 90s... it's the same thing" first off it isn't the same thing because the Premier League is in essence a breakaway league formed out of greed(changed English football forever), secondly we remind people football didn't start in the 90s all the time but they ignore that when it suits them.

all the more reason to go for 3 on the spin too

Last edited:

It fucking rips them to their very core that they’ve never won the Prem., doesn’t it?

And perhaps they need reminding who the five clubs driving the new format of football in this country were.

It fucking rips them to their very core that they’ve never won the Prem., doesn’t it?

And perhaps they need reminding who the five clubs driving the new format of football in this country were.

and the fact that Blackburn and Leicester have done something that after 30 years they still haven't been able to do so

I still can't get over the fact they got 97 points, lost one game in a full season and still haven't won a Premier League title. Funny as fuck.

the very thought gives me a warm inner glow like a swallow of scotch on a cold evening...........you just fucking know that not only is the fact they didn't win it like a dagger to the heart its the fact that 97 points is only the 3rd greatest haul in PL history. The twist as it lodges in the rib cage is that we are positions 1 and 2 lol.

Won't be within 10 points of us next season

10 points is probably the difference right now, looking at depth and quality. And so far it looks like City will strengthen. I'm a bit afraid that Klopp will see Brewster and Origi as back up for the front three and only strengthen with a backup for TAA and Robertson.

I hope Origi will show off his usual self during pre-season, and that Klopp will reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.