Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairness the source was from a Spanish newspaper, BBC are simply reporting it.

Yes , apparently they will improve their offer to Rodri

What I have seen with Txiki and city - with regards to offers, if we have once agreed terms with the players , and they then negotiate wit other clubs - get better offers and then come back to city , Txiki and city then back off , like Sanchez and Jorginho.

But I don't think this is happening in this case , of course I hope city pay the clause earlier - not wait till end of the month.

Mmmm... Reports out now that Bayern have made an increased offer for Rodri (bbc gossip).
Good, let's send him then.

Rhodri-Giggs_2.jpg

I've always maintained Bayern are the one club that I'd hate to do any business with. Genuinely such an insufferable entitled football club and one that acts incredibly shamelessly. I have never seen such a public and coordinated attempt to sign a player in my life. It shows zero respect for us as a club and is a deliberate attempt to destabilise us because of pure envy. I sincerely would rather we sell Sane for a cut-price to a PSG than sell him at all to Bayern.

Such a massive history club that they didn't get in the initial Bundesliga......'Hollywood', dear oh dear, almost as cringeworthy as 'Theatre of Dreams'

The relationship between Leroy Sane’s girlfriend, Candice Brook, and the player’s mother is ‘not the best’. His mother would be keen on him returning to Germany, while his girlfriend isn’t so keen to give up on life in England. [@BILD_Sport via @Sport_Witness]

The situation around who represents Sané is ‘mysterious’. His mother, Regina Weber-Sané, negotiated his move to Manchester City in 2016. The agent Jürgen Milewski was brought in to help, and now Sane’s father Souleyman works with him. [@BILD_Sport via @Sport_Witness]

The ‘poker’ between Bayern Munich and Manchester City over Leroy Sané is entering the ‘hot phase’. There have been ‘no concrete talks’ with Sane’s entourage, suggesting things haven’t really got off the ground. [@BILD_Sport via @Sport_Witness]

First big player we would have lost in 10 yrs,we will regret it
big player ?squad player, that's the problem he thinks he's better than he really is,4th choice winger at the end of the season, if he doesn't want to stay fuck him, his loss , he's got the talent I can only assume he doesn't have the attitude to force his way into the first team , so basically a passenger,and we don't carry passengers anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.