Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching our games so i can clear my planner,he was brilliant then bernie and raz were on fire and not dropable,you might be surprised if you watch the season review when it comes out,there is clearly something going on with him and pep but we are guessing
love nothing more for him to sign, i guess this thread is just getting on my tits :),must keep off it,i get a rage building every time I read this thread, and breathe :)

he's a squad player, KDB is a big player,bernie ,ferna ,raheem ,LaPorte and Sergio are big players, sane is a squad player,4th choice winger at the end of the season, doesn't mean he isn't a fucking great winger but in terms of our squad not a big player.
Raheem starts before sane, bernie starts before sane even fucking mahrez starts before sane, that to me especially mahrez that he isn't prepared to up his game

I hope im not coming across as anti sane, im not I would love the guy to sign a new contract and fight for a first team place, but on the evidence he hasn't been fighting and now we get noise about him going, well fucking go not arsed either way,we can get another 4th choice winger
That’s a lot of words taken to rearrange the sentence “talking bollocks”

That your assumption there is no evidence of that The only time he has spoken about not being selected is when hes been interviewed after coming on as sub and has just said the players who started are playing well the coach can only pick 11 and those on the bench have to fight for their place

Again no evidence of not knowing his own mind its just hearsay about his mum and GF From what i've seen, and heard of Leroy, hes a smart guy and will sure know what he wants and what is best for his career he will obviously take into account the opinion of those close to him but that nots knowing ones's own mind

There's too many are prepared to castigate Leroy despite him saying anything about leaving City or wanting to join Bayern because they are experts in body language Hes got 2 years left on his contract and City seem ok about it at the moment There are obviously negotiating tactics in play One thing for certain is that BM want him and they think we can be bullied like all the wet lettuce clubs in the Bundesliga

Whats the meaning of “seems”?

So how do you know we will know soon?

Leroy is on holiday and is back soon. He refused to comment on the Bayern situation (after a recent Germany game) but said that the issue will be addressed after his return.

I still think we have a good chance he will stay at City and I believe we will know....soon ;)

he's a squad player, KDB is a big player,bernie ,ferna ,raheem ,LaPorte and Sergio are big players, sane is a squad player,4th choice winger at the end of the season, doesn't mean he isn't a fucking great winger but in terms of our squad not a big player.
Raheem starts before sane, bernie starts before sane even fucking mahrez starts before sane, that to me especially mahrez that he isn't prepared to up his game

I hope im not coming across as anti sane, im not I would love the guy to sign a new contract and fight for a first team place, but on the evidence he hasn't been fighting and now we get noise about him going, well fucking go not arsed either way,we can get another 4th choice winger
Agree to disagree. He’s a first teamer and a big player.

Leroy's situation really seems to be tricky.

Biggest problem seems to be the strong influence of his mother (maybe a reason for his still boy-ish behaviour).
Now, she isn't a professional agent. The official agent is his father, a former Bundesliga player and a very relaxed Senegal born guy who only wants his son to be happy, wherever he is.

His mother wants Leroy to go back to Germany. I don't know for what reason.
But the situation with Leroy's US partner Candice Brook and their little daughter Rio Stella makes it even more complicated.
Candice would like to stay in England, and the relation between her and Leroy's mother is said to be difficult...

I also don't know if the little sunshine was just an 'accident' or if Candice is still the love of his young life.
That would be a major question for his decision. But I suppose nobody knows (which is good again).

I have the impression Leroy has to get on his own feet, get some distance to his mother (I know that's a tough call!)
and make up his mind what HE wants. Bayern is asking for it as well before making such an expensive move.

I think Leroy has lost control of his life - which he never really had.
He still is so young and just wants to have fun and play football, that's all.

I feel for him and only hope City can offer some help to stay at City foor good reasons.
If we can take away the pressure of his current situation he would be free to do on the pitch what we all know can be terrific.

All that Bayern players whispering in his ear might have had an influence.
I hope he soon comes back from his holidays, meets some of our players and has some good talks with Pep and Txiki.

No idea how this turns out, but I hope he stays at City for his sake in terms of career and private life.

Can't see anything moving one way or the other until players report for preseason. That's what, 1st July? Let him enjoy the rest of his holiday and hopefully when he comes back he's willing to sign the contract. If not, then Bayern have to meet our valuation (which should be increasing every time one of those ****s speaks out about his future). If they don't, he stays another year and we either try to extend him during the season or sell to the highest foreign bidder next summer.

Maybe a bit of poor wording, but he certainly can't JUST play football and have fun. He's now a dad and unless he wants to be a piece of shit that will have to be a priority as well.

Oh, if it was a priority, he'd stay for sure.

But somehow there seems to be a dilemma.
I know we don't have enough information how Leroy is thinking.
Anyhow I wanted to show how complicated his situation is right now.

Oviously you would have your stance, but there are certainly different options allowed, legally and morally. What's right or wrong'?

I don't think Bayern can afford Leroy. Just read they are down to 16 outfield squad players at present. That includes Renato Sanches, Jan-Fiete Arp and Jerome Boateng who wants to leave, shall go out on loan or should leave according to the club. Bayern thus requires 5-8 new players to just fill the squad. Paying over 100 million for just 1 seems to be a problem to me. I think we will see them buying players from other German clubs as usual for cheaper prices. Just my 2 cents ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.