United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
2rneqh4.jpg

Meanwhile, the crimson-fleshed Pisscan watches from the sidelines as the very people he himself brought in quietly go about bleeding the club dry, in front of the same plastic fans who bought his knighthood for him.
The rent boy is nothing but a sacrificial lamb, an offering to the footballing Gods: manipulated into the manager's seat by the Glaswegian despot in order to ensure he doesn't come close to emulating the success Howard Webb and his cohorts established for him.

Any lurking raggies, make no mistake about it: that grotesque real-life Dick Dastardly would rather see your club -the club you have supported all your lives and spent hundreds of thousands of pounds on over the years- yes, that snarling, petulant bully from Govan would prefer to see your club crash and burn than ever see his legacy challenged. Because if you seriously believe the poisonous Pisscan had nothing to do with the appointments of Gollum, Loony Louie, Maureen, and now the wide-eyed Norwegian simpleton, then you are even more deluded than I would ever have imagined.
Until the likes of Everton, WestHam and Watford start playing against United's squad and not against the pisscan's legacy and the United "brand", then regardless of their ineptitude in the front office, transfer policies or their latest manager, we are destined to have to put up with them as challenging for the top 4. We have eliminated that distraction now it's up to the historical peripheral challengers to the top 4 to step up and put the scum where they belong.
Great post by the way, K.B.

I don't think they are trying to copy us on the cheap, it looks to me like they are adopting the approach of the likes of Leicester and sides who take a gamble on young players from lower divisions etc...That will be in the hope they strike gold a couple of times and it restores some pride and much like Spurs, they can re-write history about where these players cut their teeth and claim them as youth academy products.

The main problem with that scenario is that the rent boy is not Pochettino. He’s not even Ranieri nor Rodgers.

I have never liked any rag player obviously.
And to be honest I fucking hate most.
Never thought anyone could come close to the granny swagger.
But shinguard really is a fucking bastard.
He takes been a **** to a new level

Many years ago I was diagnosed with a form of Tourette's, it wasn't the sweary kind but similar in that every time I saw someone in a yoonitid shirt I had to shout 'Rag' or 'Scum'. Recently my counsellor said that I shouldn't shout at them but instead I should laugh at them. She has now signed me off and says I am cured.

Many years ago I was diagnosed with a form of Tourette's, it wasn't the sweary kind but similar in that every time I saw someone in a yoonitid shirt I had to shout 'Rag' or 'Scum'. Recently my counsellor said that I am cured.

Ric by any chance:)

I had a little look on Ragcafe to see what the view was of potential signing of Ban Wissaka. This then led me onto a couple of other threads.

All I can say is that there are some odd fuckers over there.
It’s Wan Bissaka. Henceforth known as ‘Wanka’ for short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.