Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Letting him go without having a centerback incoming wrapped up is malpractice in my opinion. We're really going to let Vinny and Otamendi leave while Leicester are demanding silly money for Harry Maguire and no other known targets?
We aren’t, just because you don't know our targets doesn't mean there aren't any. Malpractice, yeah right.

I’m sure City will have a long list of potential targets and will have a strategy to replace Vinny.

We aren’t, just because you don't know our targets doesn't mean there aren't any. Malpractice, yeah right.
Obviously the club has other targets, god. The point is we should sign one before we let a second go, if only so we don't lose negotiating leverage.

Murilo is about a year older than Douglas Luiz and has about the same level of international pedigree (no full caps), so would simply paying a large transfer fee somehow qualify him for a work permit?

Obviously the club has other targets, god. The point is we should sign one before we let a second go, if only so we don't lose negotiating leverage.
He may not be ready but was not Sandler bought as Ottamendi`s replacement? I seem to remember he played on the left for his previous club, and i think City will run with 3 top quality CB`s the 3rd being Kompany`s replacement

He may not be ready but was not Sandler bought as Ottamendi`s replacement? I seem to remember he played on the left for his previous club, and i think City will run with 3 top quality CB`s the 3rd being Kompany`s replacement
I had been under the impression that he was a CFG signing, but he was with the first team this year so who knows. Would be surprised if he was though.

Otamendi just isn't as reliable anymore. Can't depend on him and Stones for a full season as our options alongside Laporte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.