Evidence for religion

I'm not religious you dingbat. I'm quoting the bibble itself and pointing out it's ludicrousness. Genesis 1:27 if you want the reference.
Why do you even have a bi
I'm not religious you dingbat. I'm quoting the bibble itself and pointing out it's ludicrousness. Genesis 1:27 if you want the reference.
why would I want the reference? You already know I’m a non believer. But thanks anyway.

You said ‘god created man in his own image’ and ‘only humans get the afterlife treatment’. You still haven’t answered my question which was how do you know these statements are true? Religion is total and utter made up stories from times when humans were mostly goat herders. In modern times, it’s clear to see it for what it is. Total shite.
My issue with God/creation is that the whole thing is insanely cruel. The whole free will, heaven and hell thing is like some elaborate trap. If you kept pets under such rules the rspca would take them off you and you'd get done for cruelty. STD's, and beer, fags, and drugs (as well as many tasty foods) being bad for you are also examples of first class cuntery by the divine creator.

You said you weren't religious, but the first thing you say when something happens is jesus etc. Dont matter it was tongue in cheek pal
That's down to a cultural upbringing when the majority of the nation is Christian.

That is reaching really really far. Saying things like "What the hell is going on" is an affirmation of a belief in a Higher Power? Jesus fucking Christ.

Any proof been posted yet?
Here

images

Exodus 2:24 God heard their groaning and he remembered he had promised them...

Well, we cannot follow religion based on our own desires and what makes sense to us. This idea is categorically rejected by the verse -
[Q 49:16] Say, “Do you presume to teach God your religion when God knows everything in the heavens and earth? God has knowledge of all things.”

So even if there is nothing wrong with consumption of pork or intoxication today, it still remains prohibited. Same with homosexual acts. It is prohibited since God said so. There are many sects within Islam and I don't know of anyone which allows these.
God didn't say so, the person who wrote the book said so. But obviously when the person who wrote the book claiming that God wrote it says "don't question the book" what they're really saying is "don't question me." It's so demonstrably self-serving that it's amazing anyone ever fell for it. But I guess almost all religious texts were essentially written and spread under autocratic regimes where going against the official line would have serious consequences. I guess it's not a massive surprise that over hundreds of years, these things simply became believed as the truth. It's also not a massive surprise that Islam, which still does largely exist under autocratic regimes, is the one where people are less likely to challenge or interpret things written in the book for the modern age. Hell, I live in one of the more liberal Muslim countries, and I could still technically be arrested for telling a Muslim that their religion is false.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.