Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen report for Mirror is by David Anderson.

Regardless of whether he signs, he's taking an opportunity to denigrate why we are getting him with the bullshit wages figure.

Anderson is your worst kind of journo. A Irish supporting Liverpool fan.

That's why I suspect strongly there is something in this report not necessarily the figures could not be asked either way.

But the tactic is textbook press dispraging players or the club before players have even got through the door. Ederson, Walker, Stones, Sterling, KDB, all had it.

I would like to think that the Press are taking this opportunity early with thinly veiled patronising digs at the club, because they are aware that this transfer is moving forward.

I think we all better get those tin hats ready because the potential Maguire signing is just the start.

However, this kind of treatment in the press is what makes lifting those trophies at the end of the season taste that bit sweeter for me.

Honestly if we sign Harry Maguire for the sums reported along with other reported targets (Angelino, Rodrigo, Cancelo), we should be looking at a gross sum of nearly £200m. The media will have a field day.
Just seen report for Mirror is by David Anderson.

Regardless of whether he signs, he's taking an opportunity to denigrate why we are getting him with the bullshit wages figure.

Anderson is your worst kind of journo. A Irish supporting Liverpool fan.

Really don't get all the negativity for maguire. i too used to not want him but honestly he is one of the few good cbs available right now. de ligt wants insane wages and koulibaly is too expensive. Stones had a terrible season yet we signed him and made him better. no reason why maguire can't improve as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.