Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an excellent player but something here is not clear to me, looks like a critical business mistake. Now the whole world knows we must sell Danilo because we do not need 3 RB. Clearly, other clubs know we are desperate and would eventually sell him at a low price. So why not sell Danilo first?
It doesn’t matter either way. If we sell first then Juve knows we are desperate to buy, and can ask for more. So either way, there is negotiating power lost. It really doesn’t matter which way we do it.

Last edited:
What’s the word on De Ligt from your side ..

A little OT, anyway;
the word is that we're seriously after him, but we fans won't believe it until the deal is done. We know Raiola and the running around he's done with de Ligt this transfer window doesn't help us trusting him. The fear is always that he's using us to make Barca or PSG agree to a higher price. If we do sign him, I hope we don't give in too much to Raiola's demands, I don't want de Ligt to not live up to his transfer fee.
Words about his possible move to Juve were spread since Spring and even before that btw, but I guess that happened at other clubs too.

He is exciting, deadly quick, loves a trick and great offensively.
He is equally adapt at going inside and playing a throughball/ dinked pass to attacker as he is at beating the man on the outside. He can slip inside, pick a pass aswell as whip in an amazing cross, in our system where players rotate he wouldn't be incredible.
He is a player to make who makes you stand up and watch, a bum lifter
My friend a Juventus fan says he will be disappointed if he leaves, young and has so much potential, has so much going forward, but is weaker defensively compared to standard Italian defending expectations.

I love Kyle Walker and actually really like Danilo but this guy has the potential to be the best attacking right back in the world, he is full of beans and does remind me of a prime Dani Alves.

For the record I don't think for a second we will sign him, he signed for Juventus for €40.4 last season and has four years remaining on his contract. I doubt we get him for less than €80 if Juventus are willing to sell and believe other areas are seen as a priority (probably rightly so in DM)

I think Walker is better defensively and also a better bit in a back 3 than as a full back in our system, he just isn't creative enough in final third, his desire, pace and positioning defensively is incredible from a defensive aspect.

Imagine this formation and the players swapping positions and the absolute chaos it would cause

IMG-5937.png

Do some research and watch the YouTube videos and you will be very impressed

Hahaa wow, what a reply! Yeahhh he looks amazing I will forever be skeptical about YouTube videos though as I lived through the Samaras days!

I think you might be right though, how are we meant to be signing a juve player for 50 if he signed for 40 the season before and had a decent season! Fingers crossed though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.