Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
From your posts your one of those fans that likes to stand still, well im telling you now we will win nothing next season without signings.

You say looking at players and thinking they may get injured is beyond pessimistic, well that's what Pep will be thinking, I don't think buying Rodri and cover for Merlin is bad business.
I didn't mention Bernardo because I think hes more effective on the right, Zinchenko is a left back end of.
Zinchenko has been playing leftback for us but that is not his natural position at all. I suspect he will get some time in the middle this season. He’s been incredible in CM for Ukraine.

I think the media make up numbers to get clicks or show off. I very much doubt anyone outside the City boardroom plus the player's agent and partner will know what wages we offer. The media will just guess, or add up everything including signing on fees, bonuses, etc then say it's his weekly wage to make it look really high. In reality it'll probably be nearer half that, and hopefully we'll negotiate a similar wage for Leroy.

Don't forget, the media are basically propaganda for rags and scousers, so if we sign Maguire they can say he only came for money because we have to pay him this £280k a week they themselves made up. Or if he gives up his career and signs for those cünts the media can then say we offered him more and he snubbed us.
The club don't think like that I strongly suspect. This view about City blagging interest in players to drive up the price for other clubs, seems to have been invented by some to help them avoid the reality that we may have been rejected by a player or simply outbid by another club.

Well things will start ramping up this week I guess. When are city back for pre season training?

2 weeks today I think.... quite a few are still playing football around the world.... FIFA seem hellbent on wrecking football with a 13 month calendar of games. A few players have got a few weeks off which is good.

2 weeks today I think.... quite a few are still playing football around the world.... FIFA seem hellbent on wrecking football with a 13 month calendar of games. A few players have got a few weeks off which is good.

Cheers mate. Yeah I agree far too much football on for the players now!

So if we sign Riesgo (Free), Maguire (£65m), Cancelo (£50m), Rodri (£65m), and Angelino (£6m), selling Muric (£5m), Delph (£10m) and Danilo (£25m) in the process, our squad will be... what?
Ederson, Bravo, Riesgo

Walker, Cancelo
Stones, Laporte, Otamendi, Maguire
Zinchenko, Mendy, Angelino

Rodri, Fernandinho
De Bruyne, Foden, D. Silva, Gundogan (+ Zinchenko)
Sterling, Bernardo
Mahrez, Sané

Aguero, Jesus
Works for me.

So if we sign Riesgo (Free), Maguire (£65m), Cancelo (£50m), Rodri (£65m), and Angelino (£6m), selling Muric (£5m), Delph (£10m) and Danilo (£25m) in the process, our squad will be... what?

Works for me.
Don’t think we will sell Muric, probably a loan.

Works for me.

No way we will sell muric mate, they want to loan him to the championship with a guarantee he will start to get him ready for bravo leaving after next season

I love the complete avoidance of mentioning the clip I highlighted, you not fancy talking about that? Why is that exactly? It is after all the video you used as a highlights reel.

If anyone is on the wum it’s you, I’ve given you two specific clips of the highlight reel you posted which shows very poor passing and you don’t want to talk about those, you want to try and swerve them and still say he’s the best thing since sliced bread.

I disagree with the passes you’re claiming are poor. To anyone who understands the game there is fuck all wrong with them.

Aside from that, the rest of my point stands.

Guardiola knows better than you.

End of.

Maguire is as good at short passing as Stones, and not far off Laporte standard at long balls. He’s also better at defending balls in the air and harder than both of them.

It’s not his fault he’s got a massive ugly head. He’ll be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.