Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you say that?

I don't dislike him but he's very mistake prone and rash at times. We definitely cannot depend on him and Stones alone for a whole season. It's okay in the league but these players get exposed quite badly in Europe.

Although if he does obviously stay and gives his all. Obviously nothing to complain then. Just don't feel as confident with him as of now.

I don't dislike him but he's very mistake prone and rash at times. We definitely cannot depend on him and Stones alone for a whole season. It's okay in the league but these players get exposed quite badly in Europe.

Although if he does obviously stay and gives his all. Obviously nothing to complain then. Just don't feel as confident with him as of now.
Eric waves,it's been a long time since nico was rash like he was at the start

Pick out one bad performance from Nico last season.

Nico was rash under Pellegrini but Pep coached it out of him very quickly. He’d probably be the best backup centre back around if we keep him - much rather him than Maguire

Pick out one bad performance from Nico last season.

He barely played last season. And if I had to pick a game it would be the CL one.
This is like saying pick out one bad performance from Danilo. The whole point is to improve upon players that can give more competition and help the squad out even more. If you're telling me he isn't defensively vulnerable then idk.

Nico was rash under Pellegrini but Pep coached it out of him very quickly. He’d probably be the best backup centre back around if we keep him - much rather him than Maguire
I'd much rather neither but Pep knows better than all of us so if he keeps Otamendi then whats to say. His trust and confidence in players is more important than my or anyone's opinion.

He barely played last season. And if I had to pick a game it would be the CL one.
This is like saying pick out one bad performance from Danilo. The whole point is to improve upon players that can give more competition and help the squad out even more. If you're telling me he isn't defensively vulnerable then idk. Do you.
It helps the squad to keep his experience now vinny has gone,it doesn't help to have another defender take a couple of seasons to learn and settle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.