Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually until the last couple of posts one of which was a joke I wasn't aware of my liking any of your posts or you liking mine .
Mate anybody who has that amount of time to track and analyse are posts and reach that inference has to be commended.

I've even liked Oakies post so I guess he is now a part of his own proposed theory.

Who knows this could actually be Oakie posting you?

We need someone with really good Arial ability especially when defending corners its something we lack and something that the dippers have an advantage over us with van dick. Neither stones or sandler solve that problem for us. Pep himself has admitted that we are weak in this area.
We only conceded two headed goals in 38 league games which a big unit may have helped prevent.

Just reading sky sports about home grown players. If it’s all true what they have wrote then just get him signed. (If sky are talking crap pls delete my post) :-)

We all know english players have high fees. I actually think he’s a good player. Always puts in a 7/10 performance at least plus pep will make him better.

As it stands we don’t have enough homegrown which leaves pep with a squad of 20/21 depending on Delph.
As far as I'm aware, we don't have to have a certain amount of home grown players. There is only a limit (17) to the amount of non home grown players we're allowed, which we'll have reached once we've signed Rodri. Once you add Walker, Stones, Sterling, Foden, Angelino and Garcia, that takes us up to a 23 man squad. That's more than enough. Spending 65-80 million on a mediocre player like Harry Maguire would be a complete waste of money when, in my opinion, we don't even need him.

But not as good a prospect as THB.
In fairness, haven't seen much of THB. But giving how you've raved about him on multiple occasions, I have to conclude you see something special.

Granted, still a youth player, but is he superior to Maguire for our squad in your opinion?

@Cityfan and @Topbins are clearly and easily not the same poster. They are stylistically not even similar. Topbins writes often in multiple paragraphs. Cityfan seldom does. Even their choice of words are different.

Topbins consistently misuses the word 'are' for 'our'... I can't remember Cityfan ever doing that once. Cityfan is conversational in style. Topbins is often explanatory.

That anyone will think these 2 are the same person is strange to say the least. That others piled on supporting that claim is just wierd and baseless.

Anyway, as you were back to Maguire. :)

@Cityfan and @Topbins are clearly and easily not the same poster. They are stylistically not even similar. Topbins writes often in multiple paragraphs. Cityfan seldom does. Even their choice of words are different.

Topbins consistently misuses the word 'are' for 'our'... I can't remember Cityfan ever doing that once. Cityfan is conversational in style. Topbins is often explanatory.

That anyone will think these 2 are the same person is strange to say the least. That others piled on supporting that claim is just wierd and baseless.

Thankyou.
Apologies in advance though, it might not be that long before you are accused of being me, or I you.
You know what I mean
Anyway cheers.

One could be forgiven for thinking that a third party had knowingly set out to make the 2 ‘look’ a little different.

One could also be forgiven for imagining there are more than 2 ‘posters’ in that same third party’s stable.

Wouldn’t it be ‘strange to say the least’ if this was all the work of one ‘weird’ individual?

What's Maguire's writing style. Will he suit us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.