Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
One could be forgiven for thinking that a third party had knowingly set out to make the 2 ‘look’ a little different.

One could also be forgiven for imagining there are more than 2 ‘posters’ in that same third party’s stable.

Wouldn’t it be ‘strange to say the least’ if this was all the work of one ‘weird’ individual?

Brooklandsblue likes this (:

@Cityfan and @Topbins are clearly and easily not the same poster. They are stylistically not even similar. Topbins writes often in multiple paragraphs. Cityfan seldom does. Even their choice of words are different.

Topbins consistently misuses the word 'are' for 'our'... I can't remember Cityfan ever doing that once. Cityfan is conversational in style. Topbins is often explanatory.

That anyone will think these 2 are the same person is strange to say the least. That others piled on supporting that claim is just wierd and baseless.

Anyway, as you were back to Maguire. :)
It’s not beyond the realms of possibility that it could be the same poster, despite the palpably different posting styles. It would be exhausting though. Would also take real application and a high level of weirdness.

In fairness, haven't seen much of THB. But giving how you've raved about him on multiple occasions, I have to conclude you see something special.

Granted, still a youth player, but is he superior to Maguire for our squad in your opinion?
Not yet,but in time he could be.

I see him hopefully,in the future,as Otamendi's replacement.

I feel that I must clearly be in the minority here - but I just do not get what all the fuss is about Maguire and I am not at all confident that he his a fit for Pep's style of play.

He had a good spell a while ago that brought headlines, but during the last season he did not seem so special at all to me and he would not remotely compare to VDK or Vinnie. Could see him becoming a bang average player.

Oh well - CITY and Pep know best and in them I trust

I feel that I must clearly be in the minority here - but I just do not get what all the fuss is about Maguire and I am not at all confident that he his a fit for Pep's style of play.

Why would you feel in a minority when half this thread is filled with comments that support your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.