Isco

Real need to sell players. They’ve just spent €300m+ ffs but they earned this money so it’s ok.

Worth a gamble at around £40m I would say.

Real need to sell players. They’ve just spent €300m+ ffs but they earned this money so it’s ok.

No way.

Not needed.

That boat sailed away years ago.

If this was the summer he joined, now that the fans don't even want him anymore and the team certainly doesn't need him, that would be the most typical City thing ever.

27 years old, huge wages, wildly inconsistent, in terrible form for ages, in a position where we're already stacked.

If I was Pep I'd eat my own hand before insulting the academy by pushing Foden down the pecking order for this Madrid reject.

Not Typical City.

More like 'typical United' ;)

CITY, would only sign this player if they wanted to overtake man nunited on the most wasted money on a non striking midfield striker type.

Earned... from land transfers with the City Council at uneconomic rates... and interest free loans etc....

Only way I'd want him is if we went the old Italian approach, and took him on loan with Real paying half his wages

disco.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.