Isco

No. Not after watching him last night.
Everyone has off games - would kill for Isco in our side; but I don't think that's at all likely. Isco is in the team he wants to play for; it's just a matter of gaining/forcing more playing time for him.

This squad needs killers up front, not yet another MF who isn't going to decide games in the knockout ties of the UCL. Forget Isco.

Everyone has off games - would kill for Isco in our side; but I don't think that's at all likely. Isco is in the team he wants to play for; it's just a matter of gaining/forcing more playing time for him.
He's been pretty average all season for Real. Give me our current options KDB, Silva, Jesus, Bernardo, Sterling or Foden any day of the week.

He's been pretty average all season for Real. Give me our current options KDB, Silva, Bernardo, Sterling or Foden any day of the week.
But for Spain, he's been - at least on occasion - sublime. Not sure if it's where he starts or if he needs to be the center of attention - or maybe his Balon'Do'r like performances for Spain were an aberration - not sure. But for sure, he has at least the potential to be outstanding.

But for Spain, he's been - at least on occasion - sublime. Not sure if it's where he starts or if he needs to be the center of attention - or maybe his Balon'Do'r like performances for Spain were an aberration - not sure. But for sure, he has at least the potential to be outstanding.
He has often been sublime for both club and country. He simply doesn't get ebenou playing time for Real.

Blue Anorak's claim is the equivalent of saying Bernardo Silva has been average for us all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.