Angelino signing confirmed by club

Wasn't good enough at the time, wasn't viewed as an investment and worth developing by his loan clubs.
Yeah, I think selling with a buy back is the best option in the future, because clubs just don't have an incentive to try and develop a player that is going to leave after a season when they could just play an experienced player. We saw it at Celtic where Brendan Rodgers started playing another one of their youngsters ahead of Patrick Roberts when it looked like they weren't going to sign him permanently.

We arguably had 3 left backs last season if you include Delph. I can see Fabian leaving now, he isn't good enough for midfield and I think pep lost faith in him. Angelino becomes the second left back, zinchenko becomes a midfielder and will do very well. It's all good

love the M.E.N saying we only signed him to re-sell him on hahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.