Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Danilo stays I think he is a great player and if he gets a run of games he could really challenge Walker.

I think that's the issue. He is a good player but hasn't done enough to get a run of games or posed enough of a challenge for Walker. That's why it's come to this.

I think that's the issue. He is a good player but hasn't done enough to get a run of games or posed enough of a challenge for Walker. That's why it's come to this.
Cancelo is definitely superior to Danilo, especially offensively. We need players ideally who can put serious pressure on the first choice and even be the first choice at times. I don't think Danilo is capable of that, at least not in Pep's eyes it seems as he barely got sniff when Walker was in poor form.

Not arsed if we miss out on him. If Walker can get a long rest, I’ll be happy with him and Danilo. Don’t forget Frimpong and Diounkou in the academy who both have very bright futures IMO

I Know Walker had a bit of a wobble mid season but he stll starts ahead of Danilo imo. And unless Walker loses form Danilo and Cancelo both perhaps wont get the game time required i am learning that a squad not a team wins medals. but so far as the defence is concerned i am very old school and like a settled defence all in synch with each other

How the fuck do Barca manage to spend so much??? They had to take a loan out to pay wages for fucks sake!?! De Jong arriving, Griezmann?

Clearly , we aren't moving unless Danilo gets a new home

Lol looks like Barça and Real are going to buy everyone this summer.
Also hell no Darmian, he gets linked to us every summer and we always hope it's just media bullshit as usual. There have been rumours of Inter being interested in him fortunately.

City should just buy Cancelo and worry about selling after! Doesn’t the European window stay open a month after ours closes?

How the fuck do Barca manage to spend so much??? They had to take a loan out to pay wages for fucks sake!?! De Jong arriving, Griezmann?
Spending by La LIga clubs is dwarfing the Premier League at the moment.

£1.1 Billion vs £0.6 Billion. Source: https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...very-summer-deal-from-europe-top-five-leagues

Comments Mr Tebas?

I checked Barcelona's transfer spending and they sell a lot of lesser players for a lot of money.....something we don't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.