Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter have abandoned signing Danilo according to Sky. Unless there is another club in line. Cancelo won't be happening surely?

A player that is apparently imminently signing and only 45 pages! I just hope he is better than Danilo or what's the point?

A player that is apparently imminently signing and only 45 pages! I just hope he is better than Danilo or what's the point?
No chance this deal is even close to competition whilst Danilo is still here. Just more made up media bullshit. I’m sure we have contacted the player and Juve to gauge his interest and to get the price Juve want but anymore than that depends on Danilo and isn’t he away with Brazil?

So,this deal is a possibility only if Danilo leaves?

Does he want to go? or are we suggesting its for the best?

Only my opinion but the way I see it, Danilo wants more football, Inter express an interest, Danilo is open to move but Inter won't meet our valuation therefore they pull the plug. While this is going on our management have to have a contingency plan in case he does leave so set up the deal for Cancelo. Cancelo will now only happen if we receive bids for Danilo from other clubs which match our valuation of the player. Cancelo is on the back burner so to speak. No inside info or anything like that to back this up just guesswork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.