Joao Cancelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll always get rinsed with older players because of the wages and only selling when we need to sell. That’s partly why Txiki has to work extra hard on reducing fees for incomings to balance that out. Just get rid of him and bring in what we need. Danilo is serviceable enough imo so if it doesn’t happen then I’m not going to be stressed about it. I do love what Cancelo offers and at 6’0 too....

Catch 22.

We surely can’t sign the guy until Danilo is sold, otherwise we’d get rinsed more than usual on the fees, lol.

Can’t believe we can’t get a club to pay £25mil for Danilo, he’s a steal at that price.

I don't think it matters much at this point. Everyone knows we're going balls deep for Cancelo and know Danilo could be the one on the way out anyway.

If Cancelo comes in and Danilo stays, then I can see 3 atb used far more next season. Danilo can play the RCB spot or RWB spot and rotate for Walker at RCB and Cancelo at RWB.

City will never play 3 CBs whilst Pep is here (bar the last 5 mins at Burnley etc). Pep wants as many midfield players as possible in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.