Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There city thread, is about 5 pages of the chumps league clips says city 0 giddypool 6, lol.
I couldn't give 2 shits about the chumps league.

The stupid fuckers really believe that we would rather have won the Champions' League than retained the title.

And we know those same stupid fuckers are desperate to win the Premier League.

City 4 buswreckers 0!

There city thread, is about 5 pages of the chumps league clips says city 0 giddypool 6, lol.

Just about to say the same.

I had heard rumours the cult had started rioting after hearing of Rodri’s signing so thought I’d go see for a laugh, their entire last page is exactly how you say. If they had beaten us in the final and we had ended up trophyless then fair enough rub it in for as long as you can but we’ve just done a clean sweep of domestic titles, created history and the vast majority of our fans genuinely don’t give a shit about the champions league independent of winning everything else anyway.

I find it all just very weird, I don’t know whether they’re all just trying to convince themselves they’ve had the better season or Whether they truly believe it. And that’s without getting into how desperate they are to win the premier league.

And they say we’re the ones trying to create a rivalry that isn’t there.

It’s like having a mate who’s just found a crisp £50 note on the floor incessantly bragging about it to another mate who’s just won the lottery jackpot and expecting them to care and be envious.

citys champions league record v the scummy scousers

City 0 Liverpool 39 , but you wont find that in their glorious history books

The ‘Champions League’ could be getting harder to win.

It makes Liverpool’s achievement of winning the CL even more incredible. ;-)

—————————

Another potty UEFA idea.

UEFA are considering 'protecting' teams who reach the quarter-finals of the Champions League by guaranteeing them a spot in the following season's competition.

So.

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Europa League winners, and possible CL quarter final losing teams, will all qualify for the the following season’s ‘Champions League’. :lol:

And possible 4 groups of 8 teams instead of 8 groups of 4 teams. And also expanding the CL to 40-48 teams.

Look! Just create a European League and get this CL charade over with.

It’s like having a mate who’s just found a crisp £50 note on the floor incessantly bragging about it to another mate who’s just won the lottery jackpot and expecting them to care and be envious.

Exactly, they got gifted big ears by default.

Premier league still have not picked these up from Anfield .... how sadistic

D-iMv08WkAI1abw.jpg
Leaving them there for next year as it's apparently their year.... again.

Was just about to post the same thing, the glaring truth is that those sad fuckers on their forum are in pure denial - its the trophy they didnt want and they are trying to now pass it as the best trophy in the world. Thinking back to when they did win it and not one dipper fan was celebrating or lauding it over me in the office - and i work in liverpool, and that's because they didnt want it

Ban us from the champions league for 1 year whatever - we can concentrate on another domestic treble : )

BT bought liverpool their top 4 finish last season, if a team played defensively liverpool were given penalties if they went high the linesman went blind
City 4 penalties for 4 against won 3 points lost 6
Liverpool 7 penalties 0 against won 12 points lost 0
Marhez the only penalty missed
Off sides are similar stats but contentious
this is not the first time city have recorded stats that do not underline their total dominance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.