Decoys in the transfer markets

I don't think it's a decoy as such. However, once we get into a bidding war with another club we tend to come out on top. Not because we outbid our competitors but because we've got the clarity to walk away.
One example that comes to mind is Sanchez at the swamp. They have lumbered themselves with a £500,000 per week wage bill on arguably the premier league's least effective player.
The knock on effect of that is the likes of Rashford and the Lama are demanding £250,000 - £300,000 per week. That one transfer last season has single handedly crippled the rags wage structure.

Yet despite that, Gary Neville was genuinely bewildered as to why M.C.F.C were not moving heaven and earth to sign Sanchez.

Well, Gary...... that's why.

Sorry can't agree with that

Lama? He's defo an Alpaca

I personally think the Ake rumours are to exert pressure on maguire. He wants us over our near neighbours and the prospect of us moving on is designed to encourage him to exert pressure on Leicester not to prove him out of the move

I personally think the Ake rumours are to exert pressure on maguire. He wants us over our near neighbours and the prospect of us moving on is designed to encourage him to exert pressure on Leicester not to prove him out of the move
Fuck me sideways, a talking penguin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.