Yaya Toure Retires - City Legend and one of the Best ever

Show me someone who hasn't been pulled over for being intoxicated while driving? What I said was "he hasn't been involved in an alcohol induced melt down or accident", you seem to have comprehension issues dear.

Zabaleta, for one.

Alongside countless self-respecting, sensible individuals this country, and the world has to offer.

Last edited:
Zabaleta, for one.

Alongside countless self-respecting, sensible individuals this country, and the word has to offer.

Great! glad to know we are all saints here then. I agree Yaya is trash, he never contributed anything to this club, his football career is shit and he was lucky to win 2 la liga titles, a ucl title and 3 pl titles . Absolutely disgusting football player, shame he played for us.

Show me someone who hasn't been pulled over for being intoxicated while driving? What I said was "he hasn't been involved in an alcohol induced melt down or accident", you seem to have comprehension issues dear.

Not a single person in the world who hasn't been pulled over for driving while intoxicated. Well except for...

The shit you read on this forum just makes you wonder. Its like we are all saints here, aren't we? blameless, spotless saints. Yaya not on the same level as Pab? The overnight hatred is just silly!
I generally don't come on here as the level of hatred is ridiculous, and from some decent posters as well.

Great! glad to know we are all saints here then. I agree Yaya is trash, he never contributed anything to this club, his football career is shit and he was lucky to win 2 la liga titles, a ucl title and 3 pl titles . Absolutely disgusting football player, shame he played for us.

I never stated an opinion either way. For balance, he’s a bit of a flawed character like most geniuses. He was brilliant for us and has a huge place in our history. He is, however, a much more difficult character to endear yourself to in comparison to other long serving players, for one reason or another. My reason is he’s a drink driving nob head, though I don’t particularly care to marry his big moments on the field to his nob head ones off of it. It is what it is, he did what he did for us.

Your comment about drink drivers, however, is a bit daft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.