City's New Kits - 2019/20

the
Is it just me or are the culture hats gone off of the official site? Trying to buy the blue and black here now & can’t see them up on it no more.

Edit. Should of been clearer. The fishing hats! Blue & white, & Black & yellow.
the black and yellow was on the puma site last time i looked

Cool as fuck
f89131544e7ef4f7a394a6accdd3fda4.jpg

Saw a bloke wearing the new home top in Carlisle. That in itself is an unusual sight coz I only see L/pool, manu, Barca & Carlisle U normally. So fair play to him.

Anyhoo, not for me, purple detracts from the blue IMO. Away top looks great in the photos though.

Ordered the black away top in Large and it is a good fit for me, 6 ft 2, aged 58, 13 stone 10 weight, slight post middle age spread around the tummy area...it's a much better fit than the Nike away top from last season which was awful. The large size is not tight so if you are slightly chunkier around the gills than me I'm sure you will get away with a large. The sizing guide on the website had me at XL, it would have been far too big.

I've seen your dress sense,your opinion is worthless ;-)

I know that's tongue in cheek (hopefully), but seriously, I don't see how anyone can think these kits "are" Manchester City, even with the marketing spiel re: Hacienda etc. They're just awful to me, and the rest of the casual range looks awful too, even Pep looks like a chav in that jumper posted above.

Hopefully the 125 anniversary shirt that was leaked is correct, because that's just about passable.

Ordered the black away top in Large and it is a good fit for me, 6 ft 2, aged 58, 13 stone 10 weight, slight post middle age spread around the tummy area...it's a much better fit than the Nike away top from last season which was awful. The large size is not tight so if you are slightly chunkier around the gills than me I'm sure you will get away with a large. The sizing guide on the website had me at XL, it would have been far too big.

Depends if you have the self image gene, some people walk around looking like a witchetty grub. Black helps with that I guess ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.