City's New Kits - 2019/20

Why didn't they have the third kit all yellow, it would look quite nice and it would even work with white shorts. Blending into sea of pink grapefruit just doesn't look right and every time I have another peek trying to find anything positive, it looks even worse.

F7-CA6-FC1-12-DD-4-D1-E-B1-C2-1-E524-C97-A376.jpg

Looks like the singer from Alphaville, Must be targeting the Japanese market.

In town yesterday and popped into JD to look at the shirts.
The purple is plastic and feels tacky as does the chevrons on the away, give it 15 washes befpre it starts to peel
The badge is cheap foam and only the puma is stitched.

I went and was told they were called away at the last minute.

They’re also not doing the Champions 19 print anymore.

Very productive trip.
they were being put on the Etihad(aircraft) yesterday about 7ish, and the prem trophy had its own seat :) not sure about the others,some of the lads in the bag hall were lifting the actual case like they had just won it themselves I believe hahaha

As I’ve said, I had a look around the club shop yesterday and was really impressed.

The home kit is probably better than every home kit we’ve had since 10/11 apart from the 17/18 kit in my opinion. Kids absolutely loving that new away shirt as well. The quality of the shirts is better than the Nike ones.

The place was absolutely buzzing and it’s easy to see why these new kits are doing so well.

Has anyone been the store today are the trophies there?

In the store right now. Only the PL and Carabou cup here. Bit disappointed... desperate to get a photo with my lad with all 4, as it’s historic

The security guard told me the community shield has been handed back and the FA Cup is on tour in China

In the store right now. Only the PL and Carabou cup here. Bit disappointed... desperate to get a photo with my lad with all 4, as it’s historic

The security guard told me the community shield has been handed back and the FA Cup is on tour in China
maybe you are correct and my previous post is wrong, because I heard that the fa cup was defo going to china on the aircraft last night, maybe it was that that had its own seat on the Etihad ?must be Chinese whispers :)

We could do with making sure we win the shield back to give us all a chance to get all 4 together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.