Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely understand our stance but I think we will regret this one too be honest.
We need some centre back cover and we shouldn't need to rely on Fernandinho in emergencies.
Overall very dissapointing were losing out to the Rags on him, really thought we would sign him.
Agreed. If not him im hoping someone experienced is lined up, but I'm not optimistic. We winged it with Fern last year, this has that similar feel.

I completely understand our stance but I think we will regret this one too be honest.
We need some centre back cover and we shouldn't need to rely on Fernandinho in emergencies.
Overall very dissapointing were losing out to the Rags on him, really thought we would sign him.
We don't just buy any old crap because we need someone

We can never regret anyone we don't have. Absolutely nobody can tell how it would've turned out.
Irrespective of how he plays for any other club.

We don't just buy any old crap because we need someone

He's not crap Karen, he would fit well in our team and he was outstanding against us in May, really thought he played well.
Now Vinny has gone we need a replacement who can be commanding and good with his feet, Maguire fits the bill. Sadly he wants to come to us or seems but the Ridicluous price is making us walk away.
Fine but dissapointing were losing out to them.

He's not crap Karen, he would fit well in our team and he was outstanding against us in May, really thought he played well.
Now Vinny has gone we need a replacement who can be commanding and good with his feet, Maguire fits the bill. Sadly he wants to come to us or seems but the Ridicluous price is making us walk away.
80/90m on him? they can have him,all the recent ones that have gone there make their own bed,you have no idea how he would fit in a team that play higher up than he has done in his career so far,gundy made a lame attempt of a tackle on him,that's the only reason he came out of the back

They haven't bought him yet. We could still be in this if city is where he wants to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.