Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he came across as a top bloke in the All or Nothing documentary.
He turned out to be a very useful player for us and I hope he does well at his next club.

I think he actually came across very badly in the all or nothing doc. Seemed very emotional and a not nearly as composed as you'd want from a senior player in the squad (especially considering he's a former captain). That bit where he's interrupting Pep and shouting about the basics after I think the derby loss or monaco half was not helping anybody and frankly showed a lack of respect to the boss. Obviously thats not the case but since we only got that clip it didn't portray him in a good light at a crucial moment.

He is a superb bloke and people I know from Leeds who knew him before say he hasn't changed with the money and fame at all but yeah thought he came across pretty badly.

I think he actually came across very badly in the all or nothing doc. Seemed very emotional and a not nearly as composed as you'd want from a senior player in the squad (especially considering he's a former captain). That bit where he's interrupting Pep and shouting about the basics after I think the derby loss or monaco half was not helping anybody and frankly showed a lack of respect to the boss. Obviously thats not the case but since we only got that clip it didn't portray him in a good light at a crucial moment.

He is a superb bloke and people I know from Leeds who knew him before say he hasn't changed with the money and fame at all but yeah thought he came across pretty badly.
Fair enough but that's where we differ. I appreciated him showing emotion, although I do agree about him interrupting Pep.
But a top bloke and a composed professional aren't the same thing. As you said, he is a superb bloke and I got that that from him whilst watching the documentary.

16M to Everton, I hope Tixi is personally chauffeuring him to Goodison Park as we speak!
Would be a good signing both club and player. They have top six aspirations, and could certainly use a player of his ability and with his experience. And it's still relatively "local"for him. His life would be less disrupted.

£16m is ok money for an England International (who is well down our pecking order) but when you see Tyrone Mings go for £20m + add ons he looks a snip.

Would be a good signing both club and player. They have top six aspirations, and could certainly use a player of his ability and with his experience. And it's still relatively "local"for him. His life would be less disrupted.
Great move for him, but terrible signing for any club.
A player whom will be on big wages and has a horrendous injury record, which I can only see getting worse as he get older.

Great move for him, but terrible signing for any club.
A player whom will be on big wages and has a horrendous injury record, which I can only see getting worse as he get older.
We presume he'll be on big wages and he likely will. However, maybe he just wants more football and will take less pay? Not likely I'm guessing but possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.