Neymar

No sympathy for Neymar or his plight trying to exit the gilded cage of the Qataris but the writing has long been on the wall that to escape PSG is a herculean task. I anticipated an ugly battle when Nasser set any possible transfer of 350M at the outset, it has only surreptitiously dropped since

It will continue to play out like a soap opera

No sympathy for Neymar or his plight trying to exit the gilded cage of the Qataris but the writing has long been on the wall that to escape PSG is a herculean task. I anticipated an ugly battle when Nasser set any possible transfer of 350M at the outset, it has only surreptitiously dropped since

It will continue to play out like a soap opera
I wish you would shut up with your constant slagging of PSG , your still bitter because they took Neymar away, you sound very arrogant, your club is up there with one of the most corrupt clubs in the world

I wish you would shut up with your constant slagging of PSG , your still bitter because they took Neymar away, you sound very arrogant, your club is up there with one of the most corrupt clubs in the world
One of uefas old firm been corrupt and bitter about new kids on the block.
Never

Neymar & Barcelona.
I can't understand why it all went sour previously, they are made for each other

6a00d83460170f69e2011571a57fb3970b-pi

PSG should go for Griezmann and get rid of Neymar imo. That'll teach a lesson to Barca for being c*nts

I really fail to understand why any top team would want this Muppet. You would get two years maximum, which would be full of histrionics, diving, falling out with team mates, a couple of sending offs, rape allegations, bullshit from his father, injuries forcing him to return to Brazil, constant speculation 're a transfer, birthday celebrations, international arguments, whole games where he would fail to pass......

And maybe a couple of special moments, where the whole universe would be centred on him.

I wouldn't wish him on Man Utd, on second thoughts........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.