Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we're in for Maguire, at least not anymore. Recent reports suggest we're saying £80m is too much.
Guess we will find out in the next 10 days, Maguire is back in work & if he wants City then he forces the move.

Pep will want his side together for pre season less the Copa America lads..

City have there price no more than 65m + bonuses IMO so it's up 2 him to make noises.

I don't see him going to the scum unless they throw 80m & 300.000 wages.

It's City or stay at Leicester who probably luck a better organised side than UTD

Guess we will find out in the next 10 days, Maguire is back in work & if he wants City then he forces the move.

City have there price no more than 65m + bonuses IMO so it's up 2 him to make noises.

It's City or stay at Leicester who probably luck a better organised side than UTD
Wouldn't be surprised if they finish higher than united, especially if he stays.

Doesn't matter if he requests to move. Leicester set the price and that price looks to be £80 million. Similar to the Sane situation really

Ah, I see we're doing that thing again where we panic about a particular player because he wasn't as impressive for his national side as he usually is for us, despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary that he's provided us over the last two seasons. How many City players would you genuinely say are as good for their national side as they are for us? A handful at most - Bernardo, Leroy, possibly Sergio, and maybe Sterling in recent months? If we panicked and replaced players based on how they performed for their national sides I doubt we'd have kept any of our English lads after the World Cup, to be honest. Otamendi's progress under Pep has been magnificent and it'll be a sad day when he leaves. In a summer where we should be prioritising the future of our central midfield I'd rather not have to do a massive rebuilding job at the back as well. Kompany going is bad enough but we can cope with that, either by moving Fernandinho into the back four or signing someone to stand in for him. Losing Otamendi as well would leave us needing two new defenders, both of whom would be very expensive when we have priorities in other positions. He's useful at worst, and actually quite impressive when given a run in the side. Argentina have been historically deficient when it comes to defending, I'd say that's more to do with their attitude to the game and the way they're coached as opposed to anything individual. Hope Otamendi stays.
MESSI LIKES THIS POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.